Our Business programs provide the perfect opportunity to enhance theory and classroom material with real-world cases and experiences. We invite university students to learn about the key trends, players, and issues of globalization as well as localised business strategies as part of their Asia educational travel experience. Students participate in lectures from academics, government officials and business professionals, attend industry field trips to SMEs and multinational corporations, and compare and contrast different business landscapes, whilst visiting key historical and cultural sites in Asia.
These educational travel programs enable business students to:
- Be fully immersed in another culture
- Experience the challenges and opportunities that organisations may encounter in Asia
- Gain better insight into the working practices and norms in different countries
- Extend global awareness, enhancing international business perspectives and understanding
- Take advantage of our unique connections and business networks in Asia
Khiri Campus’s Business programs invite students to explore global and local businesses in Asia to broaden their business perspectives.
Itineraries may vary in length from one to two weeks, and can include longer business placements where students undertake consultancy projects for local businesses and social enterprises. Our programs provide the perfect opportunity to put theory into practice whilst making a lasting positive social impact in the communities we work with.